Powered By google

Search

Would you like to our sponsor?---Le gustaría a nuestro patrocinador?---Tiens notre sponsor?

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Villa: "More I can not ask"

David Villa, Barcelona striker could not hide his satisfaction at the resounding victory against Real Madrid reaped his debut in a classic, which like the Spanish international said "can not ask more"

"For my first classic, I can not ask. I'm very happy not only by the result but also how we have succeeded, with our style and our way of playing" Villa said in a statement after the meeting Canal Plus. Villa, scorer of two of the five goals of the Catalan side, dismissed, nevertheless, important to their individual performance to the collective functioning of Josep Guardiola. "I'm glad I could bring these two goals but if they were of another partner would be too ", concluded the Barcelona striker.

0 yorum:

Post a Comment