Powered By google

Search

Would you like to our sponsor?---Le gustaría a nuestro patrocinador?---Tiens notre sponsor?

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Pedro: "I never put the shirt of Madrid"

Pedro knows best what is playing at the club and it is clear that his principles will never betray

In the field, is the largest. But once you remove the uniform of work often becomes a guy, simple, quiet and, above all, humble. From the silence and work, Peter has carved a niche in the starting lineup of the best team in the world. From just turned 17 years old knows what to wear the Barça shirt and nobody knows better what their colors mean values. So he says, with conviction and without shyness, that "I never put the shirt of Madrid, it would be impossible for me, because over the years here I am well aware of what is playing at the club." The Tenerife, the Last year he got his first goal against Iker Casillas at the Bernabeu, not only white dress never laughs but says that "if I ever had children and were of Madrid, it would be very unlucky, but will have to have a defect , should be brought up, they are of Barça. " If in the professional, the striker is fully fit after having recovered his aim -7 goals in all three competitions-life personally is also on wheels. Pedrito SPORT accepted the challenge and revealed her most intimate, something unusual in one of the more timid players apparel.


"I talk almost every night with my parents before going to sleep, I miss them," says the canary, "I call them whenever I need to have contact with them. Despite having a lot of years away from home my mother is still worried about the typical things a mother. " Beyond this side of a quiet man, the player recognizes that not always the case, "the bad mood I get many times, not every day you can be calm. I happened to colleagues, girlfriend or friends, but fortunately rarely. " Peter is a man of small circles, because "every time is further reduced because many friends have left town, I go a little but often go to dinner with my girlfriend, with other couples and my teammates." As a cook is defined as "terrible", one of his favorite restaurants in Barcelona is "The Xalet '(Montjuïc) although, as a lover of pasta has in mind a visit to the Italian restaurant' Massimo ', in the Eixample. recognizes that, for him, the best place to vacation is Tenerife, "because I'm away and misses," but after this summer was totally in love with Sardinia, "Ibiza also be nice, but like so many my fellow celebrities have always caught the paparazzi. " The canary is a lover of detail and not prone to the whims, "the last thing I gave my TV is a 40-inch LEDs." Having a single family has been to assimilate the culture of saving. And is that so far has shown that the only thing that is not slowed his achievements and his killer instinct.

0 yorum:

Post a Comment