Powered By google

Search

Would you like to our sponsor?---Le gustaría a nuestro patrocinador?---Tiens notre sponsor?

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Laudrup: "In Barcelona I spent the best years of my career"

Laudrup will live the classic from Mallorca unable to stop thinking about the years he lived in the two teams

Michael Laudrup will never forget that day in May 1995 when he traveled to Barcelona with Real Madrid to play their first derby at Camp Nou with his shirt of rivals. "Every time he touched the ball, it was like 100,000 people will blow their whistles me, I thought I had been there for five years and had done many things for them and they for me, I expected some hissing but not a very strong reception. It was the first time in my life that something was influenced in my ability to play. After the game was sad and angry because I now understand the situation but could not at that time. Then Valdano, "Madrid coach at the time," he said, 'Until today I was not aware of how much I wanted here. " The more you want in Barcelona, the more you hate, especially if you come wearing the shirt of Real Madrid, Laudrup and recounted in an interview with Reuters news agency, his experience in his first derby with the Madrid shirt when White lost by 1-0 (Nadal).


The Dane knows that now houses more friends than enemies in Barcelona, but does not forget the five years he played for Real Madrid, "just talking about football would say that my five years at Barcelona were the highlights of my career, but I was treated wonderfully both there and in Madrid, or want to choose one of the two or could. " For 'Michelino' the rivalry between Barcelona and Madrid is not comparable to anywhere else, "you have to know a little history of Spain to understand the rivalry." At 46 years, Danish coach living with serenity the classic next Monday, but cautioned no position, for anyone who does not know that "this game is something special, even transcends the barriers of Spain and is followed around around the world. " How could it be otherwise, he too will miss.

0 yorum:

Post a Comment