Powered By google

Search

Would you like to our sponsor?---Le gustaría a nuestro patrocinador?---Tiens notre sponsor?

Friday, November 26, 2010

Villa: "I know of no team winning the League in November"

It is not the first time that striker David Villa is facing Real Madrid, but the first one does in a Barca shirt

For the classic Villa will not be decisive. "I know of no team winning the League in November, they will win League chips in every game and in these we are going step by step and reach the last month with all the aspirations intact" said Villa. Incentives not he needs to live with intensity. The Spaniard has scored five goals for Real Madrid in thirteen games. One with Zaragoza and four with Valencia. Almost a year later, Villa wants to beat his friend Iker. "I wish I stayed many times in front of him, now we're pretty even more rivals than before. In this case knows that I wish him well and I appreciate him a lot as a person and as a professional but know that when the front of it I will try by all means beat you "he says.

0 yorum:

Post a Comment